Weather

Toronto Weather Forecast, maximal frank

DayPictureRatingLowHighCondition
Tonightso-so-4Mainly cloudy with 60% chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Wind chill minus 10 overnight.
Fridaycrappy2Mainly cloudy. 30% chance of flurries changing to 70% chance of flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning.
Friday nightshitty-12Mainly cloudy with 70% chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 17 overnight.
Saturdayso-so-2Sunny.
Saturday nightcrappy-6Clear.
Sundaynot too shabby2Sunny.
Sunday nightso-so-1Cloudy periods.
Mondaynot too shabby3Cloudy.
Monday nightshitty0Cloudy with 30% chance of rain showers or flurries.
Tuesdaycrappy3Cloudy with 40% chance of rain showers or flurries.
Tuesday nightnot too shabby1Cloudy with 30% chance of showers.
Wednesdaynot too shabby4Cloudy.
Normallynot too shabby17
As of Thu Nov 14 18:45:02 2019

Change style... minimal polite | minimal frank | maximal polite | maximal frank | raw

How does hogdex come up with the ratings?