Toronto Weather Forecast, raw
Burlington - Oakville Halton Hills - Milton Mississauga - Brampton Vaughan - Richmond Hill - Markham Pickering - Oshawa - Southern Durham Region. Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 10 overnight. Friday..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning. Friday night..Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 17 overnight.
Saturday..Sunny. High minus 2. Saturday night..Clear. Low minus 6. Sunday..Sunny. High plus 2. Sunday night..Cloudy periods. Low minus 1. Monday..Cloudy. High plus 3. Monday night..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. Tuesday..Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3. Tuesday night..Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. Wednesday..Cloudy. High plus 4. Normals for the period..Low plus 1. High 7.
As of Thu Nov 14 18:45:02 2019